I cannot believe its already almost Christmas. I'm so excited. I love this time of year. It totally energizes me completely and brings so many memories or warmth and comfort. I've had to take some time off from working out which has been really hard for me!! I had my RMR tested this week and basically wasn't allowed to work out for 48 hours prior to the test then after some bad planning on my part (late nights at work) I missed out. Although I did squeeze in 3o minutes tonight on my trainer so at least it was something! Gotta love indoor biking.
So I wanted to make some changes in my life. I'm not trying to lose weight more just maintain and I just feel like I've been eating too much cereal and simple carbs and sugar! I feel like a puffed marshmallow.
Yuck! The RMR test really helped me too as I know have something to aim for!
So some of my healthy challenges this month for me is:
1) Eat way less sugar…not cutting it out completely but I really have to start limiting my FroYo obsession
2) Watch my cereal intake. While I don't think cereal is a bad thing, eating large quantities in one sitting is probably something my body doesn't need
3) Get on a more regular workout schedule. Ive still been maintaining 4-6 days per week but its all at random times
4) Change up my routine a bit
5) Spend way more time with the hubby and my kitties.
6) Get more sleep and de-stress more!
I just wanted to write these out because I think that once its typed out I will hold myself more accountable for it. And the last one is a huge one for me….
7) No more late night snack attacks!! <—this is huge for me as I sometimes eat when Im not even hungry! Gotta Stop.
So these are my challenges for the month. It takes21 days to make something a habit (or so Ive read) So I’m hoping by Christmas I’ll have some healthier habits. Wow sorry this was long..Probably boring too.
Ok now on with the good stuff!
This week has been crazy!!! So Ive been a bit MIA. So crazy I even had to hit up my trainer instead of the gym. Ignore the mess. Cleaning day is today ;)
I did this while watching Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Such a great show. Im looking really intense too..hahah.
Eats were fast that day..
Beans with loads of garlic and onion seasoning.
Quick wrap with some cheese, cucs and mustard. And finally some apple cereal!
Yum! There was definitely some cereal action happening too that isn't pictured.
Anyways I'm off for now. But will be back later with some recipes and to announce the winner of the Alicia Silverstone book! Have a great morning!!