I was lucky to be presented with this amazing award! Averie passed on the Beautiful Blogger award to me and a few other incredible ladies and I'm so incredibly excited and humbled to receive it! Thank you so much, you are too sweet!!
Here are my 7 facts….
1) I work in the film industry as a digital lighter. Basically I light cg shots, so fun! (If your curious my reel is here)
2) When I was 12 I was “adopted” into the Leni Lenape tribe along with my grandfather. It was such an honor to be accepted as a friend.
3) When I was 13 I got to travel to 7 different European countries with a student ambassador program. It was an amazing life changing experience for me.
4) My absolute favorite type of food is mexican/tex mex. I could eat it 24/7 if I could. (And wash it all down with some amazing tequila!)
5) My absolute favorite scent is vanilla. I love vanilla anything from ice cream to perfume and everything in between. Its my favorite!
6) I have one sister and one brother both younger who just make my day. I'm incredibly close with my family and I talk to them at least once a day even though we live across the country from each other.
7) I hate the cold so much! If it gets below 50 degrees I have to start layering on the sweatshirts and complain to everyone around me about how cold it is. Yuck! I think it looks beautiful when it snows and everything but I just cant be outside in it for a long period of time.
Good stuff, thanks again!! I find it actually a bit hard to write about myself. Its feels a bit strange but I did my best.
Ive met sssooo many incredible and inspiring people through this blog. I think that has to be one of my favorite things. So please share fun facts about yourself!
Anyways this morning I went off to my favorite Spin class. Felt good to get a great morning sweat on. I came back cleaned up the apt. a bit. Super messy still from our Christmas eve soiree. Definitely was procrastinating as long as I possibly could. I made up a quick lunch though. My stomach was growling…
A big cucumber salad with a veggie burger and dressing. Also some apples and greek yogurt. Delish!!
After that I was ready to really tear up the house. 2 hours and 3 loads of laundry later it was definitely break time. They had a Deadliest Catch marathon on that I was watching while I cleaned. (I always have to have something on in the background.) I have incredible respect for those guys. Wow!
Later on for dinner I made a big spinach salad with veggies and some seitan “beef” strips which weren't too bad!
So good!! Well I think Im about out for now. Im off to get the jammies on make a nice cup of tea. The Surrogates just came on so Im off to watch that too.
I hope everyone has a wonderful and amazing night!
By the way…check out this amazing giveaway from the lovely Katie!
Vitalicious give away from IowaGirlEats!
awesome yoga mat giveaway!