Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hey, we all have our days..

So not going to lie. Today was not too stellar. I was trying to re-work my workout routine a bit. I usually get up at 4:45 am in order to hit the gym before work but for a week I thought I would try maybe switching to nights so I can sleep in. Well totally doesnt work. (For me anyways) I guess Im just better in the mornings. Not gonna lie, it stinks getting up while its still dark out, but after my workout I feel amazing and I feel like I did something really great for myself. But I just couldnt get myself to the gym after work today. Ive learned you justhave to listen to your body sometimes. But there was a big upside, I got a surprise in the mail. Peanut butter! That big box of nut butters, i'll admit, made today just a wee bit better. (How can it not?)



I recieved three flavors today! All completely awesome by the way. It comes from a company called Naturally Nutty and oh my gosh is it deeeeelish!! My three flavors were Mocha Peanut butter, Chocolate Butter Toffee Peanut Butter and Vanilla Almond.

What I loved about this brand was the added flax and help seeds. I usually stick with the au natural butter. I like to grind my own but if your in the mood for something a bit different I find them to be a great alternative.

Hands down my absolute favorite was the Vanilla almond butter. I cannot have this in my house it is that good. I think half the jar is gone already. It contains almonds, organic hemp and flax seeds and vanilla powder. It is crazy good.

The second flavor I tried was the Mocha PB. Really creamy and great. Had some finely ground peanuts in it in. The mocha flavor was not not overpowering. Just a good tasting peanut butter with a hint of chocolate. The last flavor I tried was the Chocolate Peanut Butter. This one had the longest list of ingredients so I think that I will eat this as a treat. But it was equally amazing.

I cannot wait to try it out this weekend. Id like to see how it holds up baking wise. I just tried it out on a wasa cracker and that enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment