Thursday, October 15, 2009

Peanut Butter Pudding Love!

So I just completed my metric century last weekend. I'm a bit gung ho about it and I read about another one that takes places in a month! hhmmm.... I was thinking about giving myself a mini break but this one seems really fun. So I'm kind of contemplating whether or not to go for it. In the end I think I will, just to challenge myself. But we shall see.

Today was waaay warmer which was awesome. After work I got to curl up and watch a Sons of Anarchy episode that I had recorded (which totally rocks! its like Spranos but with a biker gang!) and suddenly realized that I was out of my all time favorite dessert! My Peanut butter tofu pudding! Im the kind of person that has to have some type of dessert every night and for me it fits the bill! Plus its somewhat healthy so I can justify eating it everyday! First up I gather my ingredients. Its super super super simple to make. In about no time flat you will be in peanut butter pudding heaven!
All you need is some Silken Tofu, PB2 (you can always use any nutbutter, its delicious anyway you make it!) and some stevia to sweeten it a bit.


Throw the tofu and Peanut butter in the food processor and let 'er rip! You might have to add a bit of water depending on thin or thick you like it. Thats it! Wow easy! I usually just spoon some into a bowl and sweeten to taste with some stevia. My favorite toppings are some bananas, chocolate chips and granola. Super tasty snack!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! this looks SO perfect and delcious!
    i think i must make this.

    love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! You just made my day!! =)

    ReplyDelete